Adrenals.eu wants te be in close relation to other (inter)national initiatives related on Adrenal diseases.
European Adrenal Network
Participants in the Adrenals.eu network:
Read more on https://adrenals.eu/european-adrenal-network »
The World Alliance of Pituitary Organizations
The World Alliance of Pituitary Organizations (WAPO) is a self-governed non-profit organization created in order to unite the international pituitary patient community to push for optimal treatment and care for all patients with pituitary and related conditions worldwide.
Read more on the The World Alliance of Pituitary Organizations – WAPO »
The MAGIC Foundation
The MAGIC Foundation is a charitable non-profit organization created to provide support services for the families of children afflicted with a wide variety of chronic and/or critical disorders, syndromes and diseases that affect a child’s growth.
Read more on The MAGIC Foundation »
The Primary Aldosteronism Foundation
The Primary Aldosteronism Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization committed to creating the paradigm shift that will lead to optimum diagnosis and treatment of primary aldosteronism by raising awareness, fostering research, and providing support to patients and healthcare professionals worldwide.
Read more on The Primary Aldosteronism Foundation »
- The Dutch Specialists, Internal Medicine (NIV) – www.internisten.nl
- The Dutch Endocrinology Specialists NVE) – www.nve.nl
- The Young Endocrinologists (JNVE) – www.nve.nl/de-jnve
- The Dutch Enocrinology Nurse (LWEV) – www.nve.nl/werkgroepleden-0
- European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) – www.ese-hormones.org
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE) – www.eurospe.org
- The European Register on Cushing’s Syndrome – www.lb.de/ercusyn